Make your holiday a relaxing and joyful time by knowing as much as possible about our wonderful property. Please read these terms and condition.
The parties agree to the terms of this Short Term Rental Agreement, as evidenced by exchange of correspondence between the parties.
This Short Term Rental Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made by and between the property owner (“Homeowner”) and you (“Guest”) as of the date last set forth in email exchange confirming the reservation. By confirming a reservation via email/telephone/mail you Guest acknowledge that you have read and understood the terms and conditions of the rental. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows (unless otherwise stated in writing):
1. Property: The property is located at:
2. Rental Party: The rental party shall consist of Guest only and including the number of people submitted through the enquiry.
3. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to 5 persons.
4. Term of the Lease: The lease begins at 4 p.m. on stated Check-in Date and ends at 10 a.m. on the Checkout Date. The Homeowner/Manager reserves the right to change the times without prior notice.
5. Minimum Stay: This property requires a 2 night minimum stay. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods. If a rental is taken for less than 2 days, the guest will be charged for 2 days the Daily rate for that month.
6. Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
7. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner/Manager access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner..
8. Rental Rate and Fees
a. A Reservation/Cleaning Damages Deposit: Please provide a check for €200 (or equivalent) with your name and address on the rear prior to arrival. The deposit is for security and shall be refunded within 30 days of the Checkout Date provided no deductions are made due to:
i. damage to the property or furnishings;
ii. dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning; or
iii. any other cost incurred by Homeowner due to Guest’s stay.
If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon Check-in, Guest shall inform Homeowner immediately.
b. Rental Rate. Payment in full of the following fees shall be due 60 days prior of the Check-in Date:
9. Cancellation Policy: If Guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation, the rent and deposit will be refunded as follows:
The deposit will be 100% refunded
The rent will be refunded as follows:
– 100% if cancelled more than 60 days prior to the Check-in Date
– 50% if cancelled 31-59 days prior to the Check-in Date.
– 0% if cancelled less than 30 days prior to the Check-in Date
If we are able to re-rent the property we would refund you 100% of the rent and deposit.
The Homeowner/Manager will make all reasonable efforts to deal with reasonable complainants and may offer to compensate for any losses upon accepting liability up to, but not more than, the total value of the rent for the agreed period.
10. Insurance: We encourage all renters to purchase traveler insurance. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners/managers are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise. Guests are to ensure they have adequate travel insurance against any losses, physical/emotional harm and medical assistance during their stay and waive their right to pursue legal action against the owners/managers unless deemed as criminal under French Law. Insurance can be bought from worldnomads.com or any other travel insurance company.
11. Payment: Acceptable payment methods are cash on arrival or cash transfer
1. Smoking is NOT allowed OR Smoking is allowed outside only.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. Any damages must be reported immediately
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Wifi/internet connections are complimentary and not part of the rental agreement, while all efforts to ensure connections are maintained this cannot be guaranteed. Homeowners/Managers are not obliged to provide this service.
7. Parking: PARKING – Parking is limited to 1 vehicle. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. When linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
9. Storms: No refunds will be given for storms or adverse weather conditions or mandatory evacuation. [Mountain and costal roads can be curvy and steep. Gravel drives are well maintained; however, we highly recommend four wheel drive and/or chains during the snow months. We do not refund due to road conditions.] Travel insurance may be purchased through quotewright.com, or any another company.